Here are the steps to try when orders fail to import into Solid Commerce from Overstock.
1) Modify the Start Sync Orders From DT on the Overstock Marketplaces Setup page. Make sure it isn't set to a time in the future. Click the SAVE OVERSTOCK button.
2) Ensure that you have selected the correct Overstock version at the top of the Overstock Marketplaces Setup page. If you end up changing the version, click SAVE OVERSTOCK.
- Partner Connect is the Old Version.
- Supplier Oasis is the New Version.
3) Ensure that you have added at least one warehouse to the Match Fulfillment Locations to SC Warehouses section at the bottom of the Overstock Marketplaces Setup page.
- Populate the Fulfillment Location field with the name of your warehouse in Supplier Oasis. NOTE: This warehouse id is found in Supplier Oasis under Account Settings>> Warehouse >> Click "update" >> Warehouse Name (not Display Name)
- Select a corresponding Solid Commerce Warehouse or Vendor Inventory List from the Warehouse Name in Solid Commerce drop-down.
- Click the ADD NEW MATCHING button.
- Click the SAVE OVERSTOCK button.
4) Try refreshing your connection with Overstock by entering your Supplier Oasis User Name and Password into the Overstock Marketplaces Setup page again and click SAVE OVERSTOCK.
5) If Overstock recently migrated your listings from Partner Connect to Supplier Oasis, the final step is to upload an inventory update for all of your listings directly into Supplier Oasis. Orders won't flow through Supplier Oasis until you kickstart the inventory. Our staff is trained on the migration process and inventory upload. We're here to help!
6) Ask your Growth Adviser or a support representative to verify that your account is running on the new version of our PO Source service. The original version only accommodates one Warehouse, so it doesn't work with Overstock's multiple fulfillment setup. Our staff will need to verify this offline and get back to you.