An Etsy Pricing Rule specifies how we should set the price on your listings. Our unique price management capabilities allow you to use simple formulas to manage prices.
What's we'll cover:
Creating an Etsy Pricing Rule
1) Go to the Marketplaces menu -> Etsy Pricing Rules.
2) Click the Add Rule button.
3) Enter a Rule name.
4) Choose a Pricing Rule Option.
- Do not update Etsy prices means you'll set your prices directly on Etsy.
- Set prices as in 'Etsy' Sale Price Exp is the most popular setting.
- We send the price entered in the Price Expression field. You can populate this field through Excel using the etsy:sell price exp column.
- You can enter a number with up to two decimal points or a simple formula using the word cost.
- EXAMPLES: Enter 29.99 (for a fixed price), cost+5 (to add $5.00 to the cost saved in Solid Commerce) or cost*1.5+7 (to multiply the cost by 1.5, then add $7 to the price).
- Don't enter any currency symbols in this field.
5) Click Save Automation Rules.
If you revise a rule that is already applied to listings, your listings will update automatically. You don't need to use the Update Listings button or take further action.
NOTE: Etsy charges a fee for all listing updates, including price changes (just like they do if you make changes through their user interface).
- Connecting to Etsy
- Listing a Product to Etsy Using a Spreadsheet
- Variation Listings on Etsy
- Importing Live Listings From Etsy (Including SKU Formation and a Description of the Data That Imports)
- Updating a Live Etsy Listing