To perform the export:
1) Select at least one order.
- If you want to select all of the orders in your search result, click on the checkbox to the left of the ACTIONS column header.
2) Select Export from the IMPORT/EXPORT drop-down menu.
3) Depending on your browser settings, a Save As pop-up will appear or the file will download automatically.
The column headers in the export will match the columns in your order search grid.
4) Open the CSV file in Excel or another spreadsheet application to review, sort, and analyze your data.
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Viewing Orders and Changing Statuses
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Printing Pick Lists, Packing Slips, and Invoices