What we'll cover:
Returns and Refunds
At this time, we cannot process returns or refunds through Amazon's return process. Return and refund requests need to be managed directly through your Amazon Seller Central account.
If you want to keep your SolidShip account up-to-date, you can cancel returned or refunded orders by following the process detailed in the next section.
1) Select the order.
2) Select Cancelled from the CHANGE STATUS drop-down menu.
3) In the confirmation overlay window, select a radio option to indicate whether or not you want the quantity of the ordered items added back to your Solid Commerce Warehouse.
NOTE: This inventory management option only affects Solid Commerce platform clients. For SolidShip clients, you can keep the default option selected.
4) You can add a note to the cancellation by clicking on the word Reason.
5) Click CONTINUE to finalize the cancellation.
6) Immediately cancel the order through Amazon Seller Central. We aren't able to cancel orders on Amazon.
7) If you change the status from Cancelled to any other status, you can once again determine how inventory should be managed. You can also add a note about the status change.
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Viewing Orders and Changing Statuses
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Printing and Voiding Shipping Labels
- SolidShip (Web Solution) - Amazon Label Printing: Cancelling Your SolidShip Account