As you may already know, Newegg recently shared their anticipated Holiday season restrictions on new listings and listing updates. In an effort to make sure all of our merchants have the information needed to have a successful peak season, we are resharing the original announcement below for reference.
In order to optimize Newegg Marketplace’s server capabilities during one of the busiest times of the year and to ensure that all sellers are able to process orders and update their items’ price and inventory (qty.) in a timely manner, Newegg Marketplace will set data feed processing restrictions during the upcoming holiday seasons. Please read the following details carefully and adjust your system accordingly.
Get a head start and take full advantage of the 2020 holiday seasons by creating your items before the Holiday Restrictions take effect.
For additional information, please contact your category manager or email@example.com.
- Newegg US Marketplace
- Batch Item Update/Creation data feeds will not process during restriction dates. This includes template version 1.01 and XML version 1.0.
- Batch Item Creation Template for Existing Item Creation (version 2.0) will not process during restriction dates.
- Batch Item Update (version 3.0) will not process during restriction dates.
- Order processing will not be affected.
- Batch Item Inventory & Price Update via datafeed or API will not be affected.
- For urgent item creation and content updates, please process manually via Seller Portal.
November 23 - December 1, 2020
December 6 - December 17, 2020