NOTE: If products on Overstock have 0 quantity, Overstock does not return those items during Auto import.
- Listings must be created on Overstock
- Updates to listings must be done on Overstock
- Prices are controlled by Overstock
- Inventory can sync from Solid Commerce to Overstock
- Orders can import from Overstock to Solid Commerce
- Tracking can update from Solid Commerce to Overstock\
Connecting to Overstock
1. Go to Marketplaces> Sales Channel Connections > Choose Overstock.
2. Choose a name for your Overstock connection
3. Choose NEW VERSION for your Overstock connection
4. Add your User name and Password from Overstock (the login you use on Overstock)
NOTE: if you change your user name and password on Overstock, you will need to update your user name and password on Channels Manager
Match Fulfillment Locations to SC Warehouses
- The Solid Commerce warehouse can only be matched to one Overstock warehouse location
- The Fulfillment Location field should be populated with the name of your warehouse in Supplier Oasis.
- NOTE: This warehouse id is found in Supplier Oasis under Account Settings> Warehouse > Click "update" > Warehouse Name (not Display Name)